-  R. P. Agarwal, Boundary Value Problems for Higher-Order Differential Equations, World Scientific Singapore, (1986).
-  E. A. Al-Said and M. A. Noor, Cubic splines method for a system of third-order boundary value problems, Appl Math and Comput, 142(2003), 195–204.
-  K. Farajeyan, J. Rashidinia, R. Jalilian, and N. R. Maleki, Application of spline to approximate the solution of singularly perturbed boundary-value problems, Computational Methods for Differential Equations, 8 (2020), 373–388.
-  S. U. Islam, I. A. Tirmizi, F. Haq, and M. A. Khan, Non-polynomial splines approach to the solution of sixth-order boundary-value problems, Appl Math and Comput, 195 (2008), 270–284.
-  S. U. Islam, I. A. Tirmizi, and M. A. Khan, Quartic non-polynomial spline approach to the solution of a system of third-order boundary-value problems, J Math Anal Appl 335 (2007), 1095–1104.
-  N. Jha, R. K. Mohanty, and V. Chauhan, The Convergence of Geometric Mesh Cubic Spline Finite Difference Scheme for Nonlinear Higher Order Two-Point Boundary Value Problems, Intern J Comput Math, (2014), Article ID 527924, 12 pages.
-  K. N. S. Kasi Viswanadham and S. M. Reddy, Numerical Solution of Ninth Order Boundary Value Problems by Petrov-Galerkin Method with Quintic B-splines as Basis Functions and Septic B-splines as Weight Functions, International Conference on Computational Heat and Mass Transfer-2015 Procedia Engineering, 127 (2015), 1227–1234.
-  A. Khan and T. Aziz, The numerical solution of third-order boundary-value problems using quintic splines, Appl Math Comput, 137 (2003), 253–260.
-  A. Khan and P. Khandelwal, Solution of Non-linear Sixth-order Two Point Boundary-value Problems Using Parametric Septic Splines, Intern J Nonlin Science, 12 (2011), 184–195.
-  K. Maleknejad, J. Rashidinia, and H. Jalilian, Quintic Spline functions and Fredholm integral equation, Computational Methods for Differential Equations, 9 (2021), 211–224.
-  M. Kumar and P. K. Srivastava, Computational Techniques for Solving Differential Equations by Cubic, Quintic, and Sextic Spline, Intern J Comput Methods in Engg Science and Mechanics, 10 (2009), 108–115.
-  J. Rashidinia, M. Khazaei, and H. Nikmarvani, Spline collocation method for solution of higher order linear boundary value problems, J Pure Appl Math, 6 (2015), 38–47.
-  S. M. Reddy, Collocation Method for Ninth Order Boundary Value Problems by Using Sextic B-splines, Intern Research Journal of Engg and Tech 3 (2016), 56–72.
-  S. S. Siddiqi and G. Akram, Solutions of 12th order boundary value problems using non-polynomial spline tech- nique, Appl Math and Comput, 199 (2008), 559–571.
-  S. S. Siddiqi and E. H. Twizell, Spline solutions of linear twelfth-order boundary value problems, Appl Math and Comput, 78 (1997), 371–390.
-  R. S. Varga, Matrix Iterative Analysis, Prentice-Hall Englewood Cliffs NJ, (1962).
-  A. M. Wazwaz, Approximate solutions to boundary value problems of higher order by the modified decomposition method, Comput Math Appl, 40 (2000), 679–691.
-  H. Zadvan and J. Rashidina, Development of non polynomial spline and New B-spline with application to solution of Klein-Gordon equation, Computational Methods for Differential Equations, 8 (2020), 794–814.